I love that you are blogging! I am still not as good with the facebook thing! I am workingon a babysitter for Friday. Rob may or may not switch shifts. So, it is not for sure yet. We really want to come!! I will let you know!
Janice, I am loving that rebirth countdown calendar. You are hilarious. and yes, we are planning on coming, jeremy thinks wade is too funny. love the halloween costumes, I am not very creative. mimi
first off, your house looks awesome and Andrew's costume is beyond words cool.
secondly: I found Mikell Payne's blog, well its not a normal blog is a cancer support blog (doesnt cancer just suck?). you have to create a log in and stuff but she up dates it fairly often about treatments and a few pictures and stuff, I bet she would love to hear from ya!
http://www.carepages.com/ you set up a profile thingy and then find Mikell by searching MikeyPayne....
hope that helps!
thanks for finally updating your blog:)
oh and I was so addicted to face book that I had to delete my profile...I spent way too much time on it!
3 comments:
I love that you are blogging! I am still not as good with the facebook thing! I am workingon a babysitter for Friday. Rob may or may not switch shifts. So, it is not for sure yet. We really want to come!! I will let you know!
Janice,
I am loving that rebirth countdown calendar. You are hilarious. and yes, we are planning on coming, jeremy thinks wade is too funny.
love the halloween costumes, I am not very creative.
mimi
first off, your house looks awesome and Andrew's costume is beyond words cool.
secondly: I found Mikell Payne's blog, well its not a normal blog is a cancer support blog (doesnt cancer just suck?). you have to create a log in and stuff but she up dates it fairly often about treatments and a few pictures and stuff, I bet she would love to hear from ya!
http://www.carepages.com/
you set up a profile thingy and then find Mikell by searching MikeyPayne....
hope that helps!
thanks for finally updating your blog:)
oh and I was so addicted to face book that I had to delete my profile...I spent way too much time on it!
Post a Comment