A close friend of mine has encouraged me to start blogging again. I figure if she can do it being a mom of 4 wonderful girls, an awesome wife and Primary President then I can do it. So here I go! Instead of spending so much time on Facebook I will spend time blogging.
I lurk around a lot of peoples blogs. I enjoy reading about their lives, especially their kids. That may sound weird but I like to see how other people are raising their kids and compare to what we are doing. It makes me feel like I am somewhat normal.
Stay tuned for more posts. I am not too sure how exciting they will be, probably just rambling but maybe something I say will touch someones life.
2 comments:
Wow... that was quick! I'm so excited to see where this journey will take you! Looking forward to reading all your witty insights and thoughtful words :) Just remember... one day at a time!!!
ps- the word for my word verification to leave my comment is SUPPORK! I think that just maybe a new favorite word. definition... to stand by and encourage america's favorite white meat!
Well, hallelujah! It's about time we get a blog update out of you! :)
Post a Comment