Our New Years eve was a quiet one. We continued our tradition of going bowling and having dinner at the bowling alley. We were down one bowler, Natalie was invited to a birthday, slumber party for one of her friends. Her friends parents rented a room at the Lakeway Best Western, so she staying at a hotel tonight. She was pretty excited, swimming, pizza and fun with her girlfriends. So I had a great evening bowling and enjoying burgers and fries with my man and "near" man. We had hoped that our practice on the Wii would have improved our games but it didn't. Neither Wade or I bowled nearly as well as we do on the Wii. We decided we will stick with the Wii.
I am very grateful to have had a wonderful 2008. I have a wonderful husband, two awesome kids, a testimony of the gospel, a good job, a warm home and an overall blessed life. I am looking forward to a great 2009, of course there are things I want to accomplish that didn't get done in 2008. Hopefully in 2009 I will take one at a time and check them off my list.
With only 11 minutes to go before 2009 officially starts I better log off. Time for Andrew's favorite part of the evening, watching the Space Needle fireworks show on tv.
Wishing all our family and friends a happy, healthy 2009!
1 comment:
I like the new blog look! I am back baby! I missed being on the computer at least 2 hours of my day blogging, ebaying, e-mailing and whatever else I do when I am on the computer...Love ya!
Post a Comment