I have been going thru some our pictures and found of these pictures of Andrew and Natalie. It is amazing how you forget how little they were at one time. They are going up so fast, but I still think of them as little.

Andrew and Natalie in the Tulips in April of 2002. This one of my favorite pictures of the two of them.

This was Easter 2002. The only way we could get them to smile was to say "cheez", they got to the point where they would smile but they would be "cheezy" smiles.

This was at Silverwood a couple of years ago. We rode the train around the park and Andrew was in heaven because he was really into trains at the time.

Silly girl in a tire. I can't remember when this was taken but I just love the smile. I can't believe how long Nat's hair was.

This was at Moses Lake last summer. We found a campground there that we loved, it had a pool with a couple small slides that the kids loved. We would spend all day at the pool, needless to say Andrew got a little sunburned on his face. He is still a handsome boy even with a sunburn.
No comments:
Post a Comment