Saturday, January 17, 2009

Lynn's Wedding December 2008

We went to Richland, WA in December for our niece Lynn's wedding. It was challenge getting there because we left during one of the big snow storms but we made it safe in sound. We are glad we went, we had a great time and are very happy for Lynn and Blake.

Lynn, Andrew and Natalie


I wanted Wade to take a picture of just the kids and I. He took like six and I think this was the best out of all of them.
Wade and Lynn, can't believe she is all grown up and married.

There was dancing at the reception and Andrew was cuttin' it up. He dragged his Aunt Tiffy out on the dance floor. She was laughing so hard, but I think she enjoyed it.

I couldn't be out down by my sister in law so I got out there on the floor with Andrew and we did the twist. If you want to realize how out of shape you are do the twist, but I loved every minute with my dance partner.




1 comment:

April said...

Great pictures! I can't wait to see the moves at the Sweethearts Dance?!
April